Pinhole Anson

Pinhole Anson

Friday, May 14, 2010

Life Drawing: Personal Work

In this series I chose to explore the Skeletal System more. This drawing right below this one is what my forearm looked like when I broke it in 2001(?). I couldn't get the actual x-ray but this is pretty much what it looked like.


This is my hand. I took the weird position from a photo that I used in another piece for my EAS class. During LifeDrawing I was having trouble with foreshortening, so I decided to use this piece to try and overcome that problem. I think it's decently done.


This is an x-ray image of a broken foot, the chunk of bone in the middle of the big toe bone is the piece that's broken off. Don't ask me how it got broken there.

1 comment:

  1. dang, those are really good drawings! I need to practice "life" drawing myself

    ReplyDelete